25 Random Facts About Me | BEDM
It's been a while since I did a 'facts about me' sort of post, so I thought this would be a good idea for a little catch up.
1. I was born on Groundhog Day - which means absolutely nothing in England but it is the name of a pretty popular film. I for one would love to wake up in the same day over and over, because I'd always wake up to cards and presents.
2. I love many many genres of music but most people won't know that I love country music. My grandparents used to play it and I think that's where it started.
3. The last concert I went to was Duran Duran (with Seal as their special guest and The Bloom Twins as their support act) at the O2 Arena, last December.
|From my shoot with Yasmin Qureshi|
4. I wanted to be a teacher, up until the age of about 18, when I realised that I didn't enjoy teaching very much. I used to make lesson plans and teach my teddies.
5. My first ever job was in Clintons.
6. I like candles but rarely burn them in my own room because I'm afraid of fire.
7. Random jobs that I'd like to have a go at for a day: DJ, being Rachel Riley from Countdown, speaking clock, jazz singer and a model.
8. I hate jelly.
9. My favourite cocktail is an Espresso Martini.
10. My first celebrity crush was Michael Flatley.
11. I love love love to dance and everyone who knows me even vaguely will nod in agreement.
12. I want Jamie Cullum to play at my wedding reception.
13. I'm hopeless at most sports but I quite like being active - once I manage to override my default setting of sloth.
14. I still haven't finished my first novel.
15. One of my big dreams is to write a drama that gets made into a two part series and aired on ITV!
16. I want three children.
17. I wish I was a morning person.
18. I'm on the worship team at church, so I guess that means I can sing a little.
19. I used to suffer with health anxiety.
|This gorgeous pic is from Christmas Eve 2015 | Photo credit: Chrissy Ralphs, The Lovely Photographers.|
20. I got my first tattoo done in October 2014 and there are about another four that I have planned.
21. I drove to London for the first time this year and felt like an absolute boss because of it. Considering that the first time I drove on the motorway, my 40 minute journey took almost 3 hours! Progress people, progress.
22. I started blogging in 2011 but wish I had started a lot sooner.
23. If I could only eat one food for the rest of my life, it would be pasta.
24. I speak moderate French but would love to be fluent one day.
25. I wish I was a minimalist but it's just not in my nature.
I want to get to know you! Tell me a random fact about yourself. I don't care how weird it is!
Lots of love,